Current Yoga Personal and Professional Immersions are in Progress. Contact us if interested in a private immersion for spiritual growth or next educator training class.
NOW LOOKING FOR OUR NEXT YOGA IMMERSION EDUCATORS.
How would you like to spend the next 6 months devoting time each day to living a better lifestyle, feeling a stronger body and waking up to a calm state of mind?
Applications are available by request now
This 6 month Group Training from Dr Lisa Holland, PT is not for you if...
- You want to get a yoga teacher job as quick as possible focused on physical fitness.
- You have never practiced yoga and your main objective is to take free yoga classes for the next 6 months instead of invest in yourself or the support of others
- You do not value the spiritual nature of the practice at all in fact, you have never said OM'
- You are more interested in learning how to stand in handstand instead of stand on your own two feet in adversity in union with the ethical rules of living.
This 200 hour program is DEFINITELY for you if...
- You want to save thousands of dollars on 1:1 coaching/ self care and group yoga training.
- You are seeking some connection to your deep purpose in life and you have a feeling there is much more within you then you have had a chance for the world to see
- You want a strong foundation in the 8 limb practice of classical yoga and are stoked to learn it is actually for all body types and abilities. You can't wait to learn the behavioral and natural science stuff as well as get the benefits from the physical work.
- You need a flexible training schedule with options to study in Charlotte and from the comfort of your own home.
- You have already been blessed with yoga but want to study with a serious teacher and have been inspired to learn more and more or go deeper than the poses and physical form.
- You have wanted to be able to still the monkey mind and live healthier for a while
- You really value that Belly Guru Yoga is an independent and integrative school of yoga education that helps students find their yoga on and off the mat and supports their graduates long after graduation.
- You like to excel. You like that we are recognized as a RYS with the Yoga Alliance but understand that the yoga alliance qualifies schools based on very minimum standards in the industry. They are only a registry and not a legal or credentialing body. Therefore, you are really excited that our director is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, Certified Women's Health coach and that all of our top of the line curriculum is taught to offer evidence based ,safe and effective support for living healthy .
- You think it would be cool to understand what being a yogi is off the mat in the real world outside of wearing yoga gear. You want to learn the science and art of personal transformation and to take that wisdom into your life off the mat.
Note: The program takes a minimum of 6 months to complete all 9 modules of personal development, teacher contact hours, personal internship, and independent homework assignments. The 200 hr modules will count towards a 500 hour study achievement when that program is developed.
Inquire via email: [email protected]
Investment $2200 ( including $400 deposit) or Deposit + 4 monthly payments of $462.50
( Early Bird Invites $1999 Paid in Full)